Welcome to the Adkins Arboretum Living Collections Interactive Mapping Application!
Click on one of the tabs above to see the associated content
- Welcome: brings you back to this welcome message.
- Maps: use the buttons in the maps tab to view the maps:
- Plants: shows all of the native plants that have been recorded in the Living Collections Database
- Communities: shows the borders of the plant communities
- Invasives: shows the number of invasive species known to occur in an area, the darker the color the more species.
- Management: shows the areas where different management techniques are applied
- Search: Search the living collections database
- Data: Download data from the living collections database
When you view a map, try clicking on the shapes to get more info, and the buttons to zoom in and out, or to make the map full screen. Click and drag to move the map.